Congratulations to our four Epro8 teams. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 6th in today's competition. All top 3 teams will head to the finals.
The EPro8 Challenge is a competition, an engineering and problem solving race.
In 2017 over 8000 students from nearly 700 schools from throughout the New Zealand are taking part.
Teams compete to:
- build large sized structures
- solve practical problems
- engineer using pulleys, motors, gears, wheels and axles
- invent machines that can complete simple tasks
- undertake unusual and fun experiments.
- construct basic electronic circuits.
- solve interesting problems using practical maths